It is of paramount importance for selecting the right company structure for your business. Selecting the correct business structure will ensure that your business will operate at the right parameters and meet the strategic objectives of the organization. In India as per the Companies Act 2013, every business entity looking to perform under the title of a company public or private must register itself as per the regulations laid down in the Act. We at ARK Advisors help business entities to complete all the necessary legal formalities and compliances with regards to company registration.
The Stepwise Process to Start a Company In India:
- Check eligibility and documents.
- Apply for DSC of the Director.
- File RUN Application for Name Reservation.
- File Spice Plus Form for Company Incorporation.
- Apply PAN and TAN for Your New Company.
- Open Bank Account and Start Operation.