In India as per the Indian Partnership Act of 1932, it at the discretion of the partners of a partnership firm to register a partnership firm, but it (the partnership) cannot avail certain legal benefits if it is not registered. Hence it is always advisable to register it. We will extend our support in Documentation, Preparation, filing, and subsequent Follow-up with the registrar of firms.
The Stepwise Process to Start a Partnership Firm:
- Find out the stamp duty on Partnership Deed.
- Draft Partnership Deed and Get it Notarized.
- Apply for Pan Card of the Partnership Firm.
- Obtain TAN Number from the Income Tax Dept if required.
- Open Bank Account.
- Go for GST Registration & MSME.